- 1 pc banana
- 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal
- 1/3 cup yoghurt
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Got power-boosting protein and bone-building calcium.
- It can also help you lose weight and fend off a cold.
- Are a good source of potassium and magnesium which aid in maintaining normal blood pressure and are heart protective.
- Banana is a food most appropriate when small but nutrient dense food has to be given in situations of extreme weight loss or extreme fever where the body becomes weak and there is food aversion.
- Bananas have an antacid effect and are said to protect against stomach ulcers.
- Loaded with fibers,lowers cholesterol and helps lower weight.
- Oatmeal reduces heart attack risk.
- Oatmeal lowers ‘bad’ cholesterol.
- Oatmeal protects artery walls from damage.
- Help build strong bones and teeth.
- The phosphorus in almonds helps make this possible.
- Provide healthy fats and aid in weight loss:
- Lower the rise in blood sugar and insulin after meals.
- Help provide good brain function and may also reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Nourish the nervous system.
- Alkalizes the body - good for hyper acidic people.
Source : Everyday Health Tips And Useful Info